Courses of study
- Sociology – bachelor's degree
- Digital and Communication Cultures – bachelor's degree
- Public, social, and political communication - Master's degree course
- Social innovation - Master's degree course
- Digital Sociology and Web analysis - Master's degree course
Class Schedules – I Semester
Digital and Communication Cultures:
Public, social, and political communication:
Digital Sociology and Web analysis:
Class Schedules – II Semester
> ERASMUS HELP DESK on Teams Every Wednesday from 11.00 to 13.00. To have access please send an e-mail to email@example.com
> To reserve exams, please send an e-mail directly to the professors in the time from 15 days before the date of the exam to 5 days before, putting in cc also the mail address of dr. Giorgia De Lisio (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please remember to provide the PIN every time you will pass an exam, even if it is a written one. Otherwise your exam will not be registered.
> For the academic year 2022-2023 the only classes officially taught in English are the following in the Master's Degree course "Digital Sociology and Web analysis":
1. The Digital Society - prof. Adam Arvidsson;
2. Concept Analysis on the Web Environment - prof. Marco Valbruzzi.
Erasmus Contacts - Department of Social Sciences
> Eugenio Zito, 081-2535801, e-mail email@example.com
> Giorgia De Lisio, 081/2535806, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Erasmus Contacts – International Relations Office
> David De Simone, 081-2537101, e-mail email@example.com
> Marina Alfano, 081-2537187, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org